Updated as of March 10, 2022
MocoSpace, the Moco app, mocospace.com ("MocoSpace", "Moco", the "Service") is a mobile and online social networking service, which is owned and operated by JNJ Mobile, Inc. ("MocoSpace", "Moco", "we" or "us").
When you create a profile on Moco, your information will be visible to other Moco users.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not download or use Moco. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information on anyone under the age of 18.
1. Personal Safety. After getting to know someone online, you may choose to meet him or her in-person. If so, be careful and use common sense. Never meet someone in private for the first time; choose a public place, and take a friend. For more information about staying safe, please visit Wiredsafety.org, a public service website.
2. Privacy and Do Not Sell My Personal Information Settings. You can change your Privacy and Do Not Sell My Information settings at any time. You should review these settings regularly.
3. Deleting Your Account. You can edit or delete information that you upload to Moco and you can delete your account at any time. When you delete your account all of your information will be promptly removed from our servers.
4. Deleting Your Information and Content. You can request us to delete your posted information and content. To do so, send an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your account or contact us here, requesting deletion.
5. Location Information. In addition to other information described in this policy, we may collect and share location information with select advertising networks and partners, which helps cover the costs of developing and maintaining this app and related services thereof. This information may be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with mobile identifiers, and may be shared with other parties, for purposes related to advertising, attribution (e.g., measuring ad performance), analytics and research. We will never disclose your exact location to other members. Location is collected when the app is in use. Partners include: TrueData
You can withdraw your consent to having your location data collected by changing the settings on your device (note that certain services may lose functionality as a result). You can also activate your device's opt-out settings which will: (i) tell advertisers to not use your in-app information from that device for purposes of collecting and serving interest-based advertising and (ii) halt further data collection and sharing from that device.
6. Password. Store your password in a safe place, and do not share it with anyone. If you think someone has your password, you should change it immediately.
7. Posting Information. Posting personal information on public areas of Moco will make it publicly available. The information you post or share with others may in turn be shared by them with still other users and it may also show up when someone uses a public search engine (even if that person is not a Moco user). Do not post information in public areas of Moco that you want to keep private.
8. Ephemeral Photos. An ephemeral photo is one that disappears after the recipient looks at it. Our practice is to delete such photos once they are viewed, and after three days if they are not viewed. We cannot guarantee, however, that we will successfully delete every photo, or do so within a particular time frame. Also the recipient can preserve a photo before it disappears by taking a screen shot, for example. Don't share an ephemeral photo unless you are comfortable that it may be saved and shared by the recipient.
9. Third Parties. We are not responsible for (and don't have any control over) the privacy policies of third party websites, apps and ad servers. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website and app you visit.
10. Opting Out of Receiving Cookies. You may set your browser to block some or all cookies. However, Moco might not fully function if you disable cookies. If you use multiple devices, browsers or computers, you will need to opt out of receiving cookies on each one. Also, if you change devices or computers you will need to repeat this opt-out process. You may also be able to opt-out of receiving cookies from some advertisers.
12. Do Not Track Signals. Some Internet browsers and mobile devices include the option to transmit "Do Not Track" or "Limit Ad Tracking quot; signals, but there are no uniform standards for this. If we detect these signals we will not share your personal account data, including device identifiers, IP address and location, with our 3rd party advertising, analytics and other partners, which they may use to personalize advertising or other content you see.
We collect different types of personal information about you and your activities. We collect personal information when you register, log into, and use our Service, including the features you use, the pages and screens you visit, and the information you enter, such as chats or demographic information that you share in your profile on our Service. The specific examples in the following bullets are not meant to be exhaustive.
We process personal information: (i) to execute transactions that you request, (ii) when you provide your explicit consent, (iii) for our legitimate business interests such as maintaining our books and records, securing and protecting the integrity of our Service, and for Service development; and (iv) to meet applicable legal requirements.
Specifically, we use and disclose your information in the following ways:
We collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a piece of text stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. They are basically a tool that stores information about website visits, recognizes you and your preferences each time you visit Moco, and ensures site functionality and enables us to provide the services our members request.
When you visit the publicly available sections of Moco, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer or mobile device that only lasts while you're visiting. We also place persistent cookies on members' computers and mobile devices, so that Moco remembers them and makes their login experience faster and easier.
You may set your browser and your mobile settings to block cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to access the features that Moco offers.
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Authentication||These cookies help us to identify our members so that when you're logged in, you can enjoy Moco's various features, such as uploading photos and chatting, and can localize your experience, such as when you've requested to view Moco's site in your local language or when you've asked Moco to 'remember me'.|
|Site features and services||
In some cases, the site feature you choose may allow a third party to place cookies on your computer. The third party who places cookies on your device is responsible for how they process their data and Moco recommends that you read their privacy policies. Third parties who place cookies on your device when you use Moco include Facebook, Google and YouTube
FOR EU USERS ONLY: When you use our site, pre-selected companies may access and use certain information on your device and about your interests to serve ads or personalized content. You may revisit or change consent-choices at any time by clicking here.
We use industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. We will store and maintain your personal information for as long as necessary (i) for the purposes for which it was collected, (ii) to meet our current and future legal obligations, including compliance with our records retention practices, and (iii) as permitted to meet our legitimate interests. Our Service is hosted in the United States and we maintain your information in the United States and elsewhere on the cloud. If you are outside the United States, you agree to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States and elsewhere. When we transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area, we ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights of data subjects based on the adequacy of the receiving country's data protection laws and contractual obligations placed on the recipient of the data. A copy of these safeguards may be made available by writing to us at the address provided in the Contact Information section below.
If you wish to obtain a copy of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here. In order to protect the data of others, requests will only be honored that come from the email used to set up your account on our Service.
You may delete your account at any time, and your personal information will be deleted in the normal course of business pursuant to our current data retention practices. You may request to have all your personal information deleted by emailing email@example.com or contacting us here. We will comply with all deletion requests to the extent permissible by law and will not delete data that we are legally required to maintain (such as data subject to a current and valid preservation order or transaction data required for audit or substantiation purposes).
We do not sell consumers' covered information for monetary consideration (as defined in Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes). However, if you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to submit a request directing us not to sell your personal information. To submit such a request, please contact us by mail at JNJ Mobile Inc., 6 Liberty Sq PMB 96493, Boston MA 02109, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here
Mail: JNJ Mobile Inc., 6 Liberty Sq PMB 96493, Boston MA 02109