Effective Date: May 15, 2018
Last Updated Date: May 15, 2018
MocoSpace, the Moco app, mocospace.com (dba MocoSpace) is a mobile and online social networking service, which is owned and operated by JNJ Mobile, Inc. ("MocoSpace", "we" or "us").
When you create a profile on MocoSpace, your information will be visible to other MocoSpace users.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not download or use MocoSpace. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under age 13.
1. Personal Safety. After getting to know someone online, you may choose to meet him or her in-person. If so, be careful and use common sense. Never meet someone in private for the first time; choose a public place, and take a friend. For more information about staying safe, please visit Wiredsafety.org, a public service website.
2. Privacy Settings. You can change your privacy settings at any time. You should review these settings regularly. You can find them here.
3. Deleting Your Account. You can edit or delete information that you upload to MocoSpace and you can delete your account, but you cannot recall or delete information that others have copied. When you delete your account, some or all of your information may remain on our servers, but you will not be able to access it.
4. Location Information. We collect your location when you first register with MocoSpace and each time you log in on a mobile device. We may use your location (such as for advertising purposes) even if you choose not to display it to other users.
We do not "track" your location, but we do collect geo-location information from your device or browser when you log in or use MocoSpace, such as when you visit a particular feature that uses location. In addition, as with most location-enabled applications, we and our third-party partners may access your location any time your device is on, whether or not you are logged-in to MocoSpace. But we do not share your precise location with other users.
5. Password. Store your password in a safe place, and do not share it with anyone. If you think someone has your password, you should change it immediately.
6. Posting on MocoSpace. Posting personal information on public areas of MocoSpace will make it publicly available. The information you post or share with others may in turn be shared by them with still other users and it may also show up when someone uses a public search engine (even if that person is not a MocoSpace user). Do not post information in public areas of MocoSpace that you want to keep private.
7. Ephemeral Photos. An ephemeral photo is one that disappears after the recipient looks at it. Our practice is to delete such photos once they are viewed, and after three days if they are not viewed. We cannot guarantee, however, that we will successfully delete every photo, or do so within a particular time frame. Also the recipient can preserve a photo before it disappears by taking a screen shot, for example. Don't share an ephemeral photo unless you are comfortable that it may be saved and shared by the recipient.
8. Third Parties. We are not responsible for (and don't have any control over) the privacy policies of third party websites, apps and ad servers. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website and app you visit.
9. Opting Out of Receiving Cookies. You may set your browser to block some or all cookies. However, MocoSpace might not fully function if you disable cookies. If you use multiple devices, browsers or computers, you will need to opt out of receiving cookies on each one. Also, if you change devices or computers you will need to repeat this opt-out process. You may also be able to opt-out of receiving cookies from some advertisers.
10. Do Not Track Signals. Some Internet browsers and mobile devices include the option to transmit "Do Not Track" or "Limit Ad Tracking quot; signals, but there are no uniform standards for this. If we detect these signals we will not share your personal account data, including device identifiers, IP address and location, with our 3rd party advertising, analytics and other partners, which they may use to personalize advertising or other content you see.
We collect different types of information about you and your activities. We collect information when you register, log into, and use MocoSpace, including the features you use, the pages and screens you visit, and the information you enter, such as chats. The specific examples in the following bullets are not meant to be exhaustive.
We use and disclose your information in the following ways:
We collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a piece of text stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. They are basically a tool that stores information about website visits, recognizes you and your preferences each time you visit MocoSpace, and ensures site functionality and enables us to provide the services our members request.
When you visit the publicly available sections of MocoSpace, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer or mobile device that only lasts while you're visiting. We also place persistent cookies on members' computers and mobile devices, so that MocoSpace remembers them and makes their login experience faster and easier.
You may set your browser and your mobile settings to block cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to access the features that MocoSpace offers.
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Authentication||These cookies help us to identify our members so that when you're logged in, you can enjoy MocoSpace's various features, such as uploading photos and chatting, and can localize your experience, such as when you've requested to view MocoSpace's site in your local language or when you've asked MocoSpace to 'remember me'.|
|Site features and services||
In some cases, the site feature you choose may allow a third party to place cookies on your computer. The third party who places cookies on your device is responsible for how they process their data and MocoSpace recommends that you read their privacy policies. Third parties who place cookies on your device when you use MocoSpace include Facebook, Google and YouTube
We use industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. We may store all information that we collect indefinitely, but we do not promise to do so for any particular period of time. MocoSpace is hosted in the United States and we maintain your information there. If you are outside the United States, you agree to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Email - email@example.com,
write to - JNJ Mobile Inc., 745 Atlantic Ave, Boston MA 02111