News & Politics
Question for...
Add Comment
Three links... CNN, USA Today, and NPR... Doesn't seem like there is an agenda here at allπŸ™„
The disclaimer crap... It's retarded
6/9/23
Its fucking crazy. I've never seen that before lol
6/9/23
I just wanna know when it started. I was looking through old threads for a link I know I posted somewhere and ended up seeing that, lol.
G_zero_d still doesn't get that he's been spreading propaganda πŸ˜†
The algorithm picked up his "pro trump media" links while not recognizing the premise of his topic was anti trump πŸ˜†
6/9/23
It actually had nothing to do with Trump initially. I wasn't even planning on bringing him up. πŸ˜‚
You can't link fox news with russia in the link equivalent of a description without the ministry of truth correlating trump.
And we all know that you correlate opposing US involvement in the ukraine with supporting trump and putin. You can't fake the funk πŸ™‚
6/9/23
When did the disclaimer start, tho?

And no, I look at Russia as a much bigger issue, especially from an infosec perspective. Trump is minor in comparison.
When did it start? I don't know, this is the first time I've seen it on moco.

And

If you say so 😁
6/10/23
Wonder if they do the same with Covid topics, or is that a bit passΓ© now??. :think
6/10/23
If it doesn't work, why are the unvaxxed dying of Covid at a 10:1 ratio compared to the vaxxed? :think
You wouldn't know a fact if one walked up and slapped the dicks out of your mouth.
6/10/23
Facts don't care about your feelings, flathead
6/10/23
According to official statistics they are.
i think it was the obama years where g.soros was caught funding agitator groups in ukraine.
6/11/23
Its a shame I can like the new addition, tho. πŸ˜‚
Submit Expand GIF