Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Westminster, CA.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Westminster, CA.
How to Make Friends in Westminster, CA
When meeting people in Westminster, it is best to be social and engage in conversation with those around you. Westminster is a small town, so it is easy to make connections with those you meet. If you are looking for a specific person, try looking up their name or business on Google Maps. Once you find their address, stop by and say hello!
FAQ about Westminster, CA
1. Westminster is a city located in Los Angeles County, California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 89,095.
2. Westminster was incorporated on May 17, 1917.
3. Westminster is bordered by the cities of Culver City to the north, Playa del Rey to the west, Marina del Rey to the south, and West Los Angeles to the east.
4. Westminster is a principal city within the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
5. According to the United States Census Bureau, Westminster has a total area of 5.5 square miles (14.1 km²), of which 5.4 square miles (14.0 km²) is land and 0.1 square mile (0.3 km²) (1.5%) is water.