Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Cambridge, MA.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Cambridge, MA.
Where to Meet New People in Cambridge, MA
1. Harvard University
3. The Boston Tea Party Ships
4. Fenway Park
5. The Paul Revere House
1) There are a lot of places to meet people in Cambridge, MA. From coffee shops to bars, there is a location for everyone.
2) If you want to meet people online, there are a lot of platforms to choose from. Whether it’s Meetup, Tinder, or even Facebook, there are a lot of options out there.
3) If you want to meet people in person, there are a few places you can go. Whether it’s a club or bar, there are a lot of options to choose from.
FAQ about Cambridge, MA
1. What is the population of Cambridge, MA?
It is about 82,000 people.
2. What are the top three things to do in Cambridge?
1. Take a walk around the Harvard University campus.
2. Visit the MIT Museum.
3. Tour the local restaurants and shops.