Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Grand Rapids, MI.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Grand Rapids, MI.
Where to Meet New People in Grand Rapids, MI
1. The West Side Market
2. The GRLC
3. The Ionia County Fairgrounds
4. The Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
5. The Spirit of the West Museum
There are a number of ways to meet people in Grand Rapids. One way is to attend community events. Another way is to join a social or recreational club. And finally, one can meet people through work or volunteer opportunities.
FAQ about Grand Rapids, MI
1. What is the population of Grand Rapids?
The population of Grand Rapids was 1,079,545 as of the 2010 census.
2. What is the median household income in Grand Rapids?
The median household income in Grand Rapids as of 2013 was $72,398.
3. What are the most common industries in Grand Rapids?
The most common industries in Grand Rapids are health care, manufacturing, and retail.
4. What are the top five places to live in Grand Rapids?
The top five places to live in Grand Rapids are West Side, the East Side, Northside, Fountain Street, and Monroe Street.
5. What are the top five places to work in Grand Rapids?
The top five places to work in Grand Rapids are Meijer, Spectrum Health, Delta College, Bewick Knives, and Steelcase.