Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Camden, NJ.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Camden, NJ.
Where to Meet New People in Camden, NJ
1. The Woodlands - a large park with plenty of benches, trees, and open space to relax and socialize
2. The Camden Waterfront - a beautiful waterfront with plenty of benches and open space to socialize
3. The New Jersey Historical Society - a museum with plenty of benches and seating to relax and socialize
4. The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts - a theater with plenty of seating and a bar area to socialize
5. The New Jersey Botanical Garden - a beautiful garden with plenty of seating and a bar area to socialize
Camden is a city in New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city's population was 126,094, making Camden the largest city in New Jersey and the fourth-most populous city in the New York metropolitan area. Camden was founded by the Dutch in 1664 as a small agricultural community and remained relatively small through the early 19th century. The city grew rapidly in the early part of the 20th century, due to its close proximity to Philadelphia and its many industrial and transportation facilities. Camden became a major commercial and retail center in the Mid-Atlantic region, and numerous large corporations have headquarters in the city. Camden has also been known for its progressive politics, with many municipal and national leaders having been born or raised in the city.
FAQ about Camden, NJ
1. What is the population of Camden, NJ?
As of the 2010 census, the population of Camden was 189,598.