Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Paterson, NJ.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Paterson, NJ.
Where to Meet New People in Paterson, NJ
1. Paterson Museum 2. The Crossroads of the World 3. The Great Falls Historic Site 4. The Passaic River Museum 5. The Great Falls Park
When it comes to meeting people in Paterson, NJ, one approach is to attend local events. There are plenty of community gatherings and meetings to be found in Paterson, so it is easy to meet people with similar interests. Paterson has a thriving arts and cultural scene, so it is also easy to find people with similar taste in entertainment. Finally, be sure to attend local charity events to meet people who care about helping others.
FAQ about Paterson, NJ
1. What is the population of Paterson, NJ?
The population of Paterson, NJ is 175,000.
2. What is the official language of Paterson, NJ?
The official language of Paterson, NJ is English.
3. What is the median age of residents in Paterson, NJ?
The median age of residents in Paterson, NJ is 38.
4. What is the median income of residents in Paterson, NJ?
The median income of residents in Paterson, NJ is $30,800.
5. What are the major industries in Paterson, NJ?
The major industries in Paterson, NJ are manufacturing, retail, and service.