Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Rochester, NY.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Rochester, NY.
Where to Meet New People in Rochester, NY
1. The Mayo Civic Center
2. The Rochester Public Market
3. The Rochester Science Center
4. The Rochester Institute of Technology
5. The Strong National Museum of Play
The best way to meet people in Rochester, NY is to attend local events, meet people at your workplace, or join social clubs. If you're looking for a specific type of person to meet, consider joining a club or organization that interests you. For example, you might want to join a dance club if you're interested in dancing, or a sports club if you're passionate about sports. In addition, online dating services can be a great way to meet people in Rochester, NY.
FAQ about Rochester, NY
1. What is the population of Rochester, NY?
As of the 2010 census, Rochester's population was 201,549. This number has decreased by about 5,000 people since the 2000 census.
2. What are the most popular zip codes in Rochester, NY?
Zip codes in Rochester that have the most population are 14604 (east side), 14607 (north side), 14608 (west side), and 14617 (south side).
3. What is the median household income in Rochester, NY?
The median household income in Rochester was $51,667 in 2016.
4. What is the unemployment rate in Rochester, NY?
The unemployment rate in Rochester as of November 2017 was 3.5%.
5. What are some of the main industries in Rochester, NY?
Some of the main industries in Rochester include healthcare, education, and engineering.