Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Allentown, PA.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Allentown, PA.
Where to Meet New People in Allentown, PA
5. The Allentown Fair
4. The Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley
3. The Lehigh Valley Philharmonic
2. The Great Allentown Fair
1. The Rothman Center for the Performing Arts
There are a few easy ways to meet people in Allentown. One way is to attend local events, such as concerts or festivals. Another way is to join a club or organization that interests you. And lastly, you can meet people in cafés, restaurants, or on the street.
FAQ about Allentown, PA
1. What is the population of Allentown, PA?
Allentown is home to over 118,000 people.
2. What is the nickname of Allentown, PA?
Allentown is known as the "Bread and Roses City" due to its history as a center of the textile industry.
3. What are some of the major attractions in Allentown, PA?
Some of the major attractions in Allentown include the Lehigh Valley Zoo, the Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park, and the PPL Center.
4. What are the major industries in Allentown, PA?
Some of the major industries in Allentown include healthcare, manufacturing, and tourism.
5. What are the major religions in Allentown, PA?
The predominant religions in Allentown are Christianity and Judaism.