Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Philadelphia, PA.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Philadelphia, PA.
Where to Meet New People in Philadelphia, PA
1) The Art Museum of Philadelphia2) The Philadelphia Museum of Art3) The Franklin Institute4) The Philadelphia Botanical Garden5) The Pennsylvania Convention Center
One of the best ways to meet people in Philadelphia is to attend events and meetups. There are dozens of different events happening every week, so it's easy to find something that interests you. Additionally, there are many online dating platforms and Meetup groups specifically for meeting people in Philadelphia.
FAQ about Philadelphia, PA
1. What is the official name of Philadelphia?
The official name of Philadelphia is "Philadelphia, Pennsylvania."
2. What is the population of Philadelphia?
There were 1,526,546 people living in Philadelphia as of the 2015 census.
3. What is the official language of Philadelphia?
The official language of Philadelphia is English.
4. What is the temperature range in Philadelphia?
The temperature range in Philadelphia is from 31°F to 80°F.
5. What is the GDP of Philadelphia?
As of 2014, the GDP of Philadelphia was $197.5 billion.