Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Pasadena, TX.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Pasadena, TX.
Where to Meet New People in Pasadena, TX
1. The Rose Bowl
2. The Stroll
3. The Huntington Library
4. The California Heritage Museum
5. The Arroyo Seco
1) If you want to meet people in Pasadena, start by joining social networking sites, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, or by attending local events. Events that might be of interest include meetups for fitness enthusiasts, book clubs, and art galleries.
2) Next, look for people who share similar interests. For example, if you enjoy going hiking, you might want to meet people who do too. You can find these people by joining hiking clubs or by searching for hiking trails in the area.
3) Finally, take the time to stop and chat with people you meet. This can be easiest done by asking open-ended questions, such as what they do for a living or where they are from. By doing this, you can build relationships with people in Pasadena and make it easier to meet new people.
FAQ about Pasadena, TX
1. What is the population of Pasadena, TX?
As of the 2010 census, the population of Pasadena was 117,885. This has decreased since the 2010 census, as the population of Pasadena was estimated to be 114,965 as of 2016.
2. What is the GDP of Pasadena, TX?
As of the 2016 estimate, the GDP of Pasadena was $32,537,992.
3. What are the median incomes of residents of Pasadena, TX?
As of the 2016 estimate, the median income of residents of Pasadena was $89,000.
4. What are the most popular industries in Pasadena, TX?
As of the 2016 estimate, the most popular industries in Pasadena were leisure and hospitality (17.3%), education and health services (15.2%), and professional, scientific, and technical services (13.5%).
5. What is the cost of living in Pasadena, TX?
As of the 2016 estimate, the cost of living in Pasadena was $97,000.