Whether you're looking to make new friends for find that special someone, a great place to look is in Kent, WA.
If you're a local looking for others nearby you'll find some great spots here and if you're just visiting, you'll enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Use our info below to find social hubs, meet up events and great destinations for socializing in this area.
There are lots of exciting things to do and - more importantly - people to meet in Kent, WA.
Where to Meet New People in Kent, WA
1. Kent State University
2. The Evergreen State College
3. The Aquarium of the Pacific
4. The University of Washington
5. Seattle Center
There are a few ways to meet people in Kent, WA. The first way is to go out and socialize with friends and family. The second way is to go to places like bars, clubs, and meetups. The third way is to use online dating websites or apps.
FAQ about Kent, WA
1. What is the population of Kent, WA?
There are a little over 74,000 people living in Kent, WA.
2. What are some of the main industries in Kent, WA?
Some of the main industries in Kent, WA include technology, manufacturing, and health care.
3. What are some of the main attractions in Kent, WA?
Some of the main attractions in Kent, WA include the Kent Town Square, the Kent Valley Mall, and the Kent Wildlife Education Center.
4. What are the major transportation options in Kent, WA?
The major transportation options in Kent, WA include the bus system, the rail system, and the car system.
5. What are the major schools in Kent, WA?
The major schools in Kent, WA include Kent Elementary School, Kent Middle School, and Kent Senior High School.